MORE THAN A DOZEN VACUUM PROCESSING RIGS IN THE U.S.A. WITH UNMATCHED CHARACTERISTICS
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Totally self-contained rigs
- 350 KW generator with 490 gallons of available fuel storage capacity
- Air-conditioned control room for instrumentation and operator safety
- Oil processing capability at rates up to 2400 gal/hour
- Designed to degasify oil to approximately 1% Total Dissolved Gas
- Designed to dehumidify oil to approximately 1ppm moisture
- Able to raise oil temperature 70 degrees F in one pass using 190 KW of heat
NOTE: Oil is typically processed at approximately 140 degrees F, but higher temperatures are possible at customer’s request.
- Inlet oil filtered at 10 microns
- Outlet oil filtered at 0.5 microns
- High vacuum capability with two 171 scfm vacuum pumps and a 1449 scfm booster
COMPLETE OFFERING OF
TRANSFORMER SERVICE SOLUTIONS
Prolec GE Waukesha has the equipment, experience and capability to complete other repairs and/or upgrades you may elect to perform while your transformer is drained of oil, such as insulation dryouts, bushing replacements, LTC repairs/upgrades, natural ester fluid retrofills, etc.; combining services can minimize costs and transformer downtime.