• Power transmission
• Power generation
• Renewable energy
• Industrial locations
• Data centers
• Static VAR compensators
PRODUCT TYPES & RANGES
• Auto Transformers
• Single Phase: Up to 1000 MVA
• Three Phase: Up to 1200 MVA
• Non-Auto and Generator Step-Up Transformers
• Single Phase: Up to 600 MVA
• Three Phase: Up to 900 MVA
• Up to 345kV nominal system voltage
CORE FORM TECHNOLOGY
• Single Phase: Up to Four-Limb
• Three Phase: Up to Five-Limb
• Load tap changers
• High temperature insulation
• Natural ester fluid
• Low sound enhancements
• No load and load sound
• Parallel operation
• Impedance matching
PROVIDING A COMPETITIVE TOTAL OWNERSHIP COST
We recognize that Total Ownership Cost is more than the initial transformer price and evaluated losses. That is why we aim to provide a competitive total ownership cost that includes every stage of the transformer life cycle. From design to manufacture through shipping, rigging, field installation and, finally, service and support throughout the life of the installed transformer, Waukesha® transformers provide a competitive total ownership cost, backed by valued services and support.
OFFERING TURNKEY SOLUTIONS
We provide a full range of services to support our customers’ needs before and after the transformer’s time on the manufacturing floor:
• Finding the right design
• Manufacturing assurances
• Logistics support
• Expert field installation
• Ongoing customer support and service
Each Prolec GE Waukesha employee aims to provide an exceptional customer experience to ensure all requirements and needs are met. With our ability to design, manufacture and test transformers; manage logistic services; offer complete field assembly, commissioning and maintenance programs, components and training, Prolec GE Waukesha is well positioned to provide a turnkey package of valued solutions.
DESIGNING & BUILDING RELIABILITY INTO EVERY TRANSFORMER
We design, manufacture and test all Waukesha® large power transformers at the company’s modern operating facilities in Waukesha, Wisconsin, according to the latest IEEE/ANSI, NEMA and ISO 9001:2015 quality system standards.
All transformers are designed by our engineers to meet customer specifications, load and no load loss targets and quality standards, all while maintaining an optimal, cost effective solution.
Precision manufacturing, quality materials and processes utilized by a well-trained, experienced workforce, help ensure Waukesha® transformers are built to the highest quality and reliability standards to meet the most stringent customer specifications. The result is a reliable asset with a competitive total ownership cost bolstered by demonstrated field performance for peace of mind.
DO YOU NEED SUPPORT?
• Need help developing a transformer specification?
• Trying to solve for a new low sound design?
• Have a major replacement project coming up?
• Have a logistics question for a transformer relocation?
• Have a new engineer to train?
• Need help with a component replacement?
Whatever your transformer need, we are here to help.
GIVE US A CALL.